Dual Credit Transcript information

  • Ivy Tech 

     Students can either order an official transcript through their MyIvy account or through the National Student Clearinghouse. Please see below for directions. We recommend students check their unofficial transcript in MyIvy prior to paying the $5 fee just to be sure all of their final grades have been posted.


    1. myivy.ivytech.edu
      1. Select the Student tab, then Course Info from the drop down. Then select either Unofficial Transcripts or Request Official Transcripts.

          2. Ivy Tech transcript flyer

    University of Southern Indiana

    BNL Class of 2022- Do NOT request a final transcript from USI if you are in a trimester 3 USI course prior to June 16, 2022.

     USI dual credit transcripts

    Indiana University

    Current and recent ACP students who have created an IU login, may request transcripts online via One.IU:

    • Log in to www.one.iu.edu with IU username/passphrase
    • Use the Search bar to search ACP
    • Select the Advance College Project (ACP) Task Center task tile
    • I recommend students first select the View Unofficial Transcript task tile to review their transcript before making their official request.
    • Return to the task center and select eTranscript Request (recent students)
    • Follow instructions and submit.

    Students who failed to create the IU login, or, who don’t remember their login information may request transcripts online by first creating and submitting a signature request. To do so:

    • Go to https://transcript.iu.edu
    • Gather the appropriate information as detailed on this web page
    • Go to the next page of the site and select the second option which mentions ACP and dual credit.
    • Follow instructions and submit.

    Vincennes University

    If you are a current student or were enrolled in the most recent academic year, you should review your unofficial transcript on your MyVU student portal before ordering to verify that all final grades and degrees have been recorded and will appear on your official transcript. All reorders will be at the student’s expense.

    Official transcripts ordered online cannot be held for degree posting, change of grades, or current grades.  Most final degrees are posted to your transcript within 30 days of the end of the semester.

    There is a $5 charge (per transcript) for this transcript request method. Transcripts will not be released until all University obligations have been met.  Official transcripts can be delivered electronically in as little as 15 minutes from when you place your order. This ordering method allows official transcripts to be sent electronically, by mail, or to be held for pick-up at the Registrar's Office. * Any non-electronic transcript issued directly to the student will be stamped "issued to student" and will be considered unofficial.

    *Please note that electronic PDF delivery is not available to students who attended Vincennes University prior to 1985.

    Please be sure the following items are complete to ensure transcript delivery expediency and accuracy:

    You have no University holds
    You have no outstanding financial obligations
    Your Final Grades have been posted (if not, an IP grade will display on your transcript)

    Order Transcript

    Unofficial Transcripts

    Current students may view and print an unofficial transcript from their myVU account.

    Please Note: To receive a copy of your official transcript, you must complete and sign any required forms, pay any associated transcript fee(s), and satisfy all financial obligations to the University. If you have any past balance due with any of these offices, there will be a "hold" on your record and we will not be able to issue your transcript. The university does not accept telephone requests for transcripts. It is a violation of the law to release a transcript without the student's documented authorization. For more information, please visit the US Department of Education FERPA site.

    Contact Information:  Phone: 812-888-4220  Fax: 812-888-4380   Email: records@vinu.edu

    For more information on the Core Transfer Library and a listing of current CTL courses, go to www.transferin.net.